FQA

 
1)      Can I unsubscribe any channel from anywhere?
      ➵No, if you unsubscribe any channel from anywhere our anti-cheat system band your account     anytime.

2)      Any Monetization issue in future by using this application?
      ➵No, our application is a tools which connect as a bridge user & user, here all are real     human not a bot so, all subscriber, watch hours, views, like & comment are genuine.

3)      All those are real views & subscriber?
➵Yes, here all users are real and active.

4)      I need to subscribe another channel compulsory?
➵ Yes, if you subscribe more you also got subscribe more.

5)      Why can’t quit application in camping time?
➵Because our system runs in live performance, if you not alive in app your camping will automatically stop.

6)      How can I alive in app after add camping?
➵You can minimize app and run in background by pressing mobile home button.

7)      Why I have to run this app in background for best perform of camping when I have not enough time?
➵running in background you look as also active user in our server, then another active user can reached your camping very fast.

8)      How to get more subscribe or views?
➵After add camping stay using app as more time as possible its help you to active status in app.

9)      Why my camping didn’t work?
➵after adding camping, until complete, if you quite this application your camping didn’t work.

10)   How do I get free coin?
➵If you refer your friends for downloads this app by using your refer link you got 1000 coin in every downloads, you can share in any social media & platforms.

11)   How we get rewards?
➵If you send us feedback & suggestion for make this app better, we choose randomly one of the best suggestion every months and rewarded.

    12)Can I use same id to login this app in 2 and more than 2 device?

➵No, you can’t use same id in another device at same time.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ytExpert App Privacy Policy